Friday, 11 January 2013

Runway inspired

G'day inkers! Good thing about this week is that I've got no deadlines looming over (nothing immediate anyway, or better call it "I can't stand it when it gets too boring" ... but boy do I feel like a movie night with hubby and some yummies aside!). None the less I've been itching to get inky ever since we returned from the holidays.
I've been in-and-out of the computer in search for inspiration to kick start a card or sumthin', until I caught the glimpse of the current Runway Inspired Challenge, ric#27.


What a perfect piece of inspiration. Come to think of it, I might have blown it since it doesn't look anything like the gorgeous thing I saw in my mind initially, but here you go...

IMG_2041_zps623ef783

I mixed the stamps from Glitz Design (grey music notes and postmark in the background, teal rose, sentiment, bee), The Craft's Meow (splotches) and Stampendous (branches). I added a single pearl next to the bee, to visually balance the design. I would love to have one more attempt at the challenge, with a more clean/less collage-y card, since I really dig that inspiration. We'll see how I go :)
For now, that would be it. Thanks for taking a peek and may the force be with you :)

18 comments:

  1. girl you are crazy awesome, jaw dropping good. I love this. obviously. I can't say enough about how much I love your work. it's just ridiculous how one person can keep making show stoppers post after post. (shaking my head in respectful disbelief)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful creation. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blown it? Seriously?! This is GORGEOUS! The inspiration shines through and it sings with your fantastic style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow and wow! This is perfect! your mixed stamping is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning stamping!!!!!SO glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge! Truly beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card - love it, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING! I hope you get to try another one too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is nothing you cannot do! This is one-layer awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work, Chupa! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! Love your composition and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes this is fabulous, completely in love with this card. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is breathtaking!! Truly amazing card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chupa, the way you layer stamps is magical! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012