Saturday, 5 January 2013

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #87

Hello, hello!! It's my birthday, hey!!
I'd like to say that I'm soaking up the sun as you read it, but quite probably I'm avoiding it... got to love Australian scorching heat!
We are in a beautiful South Australia beach town, hopefully chilling and having a great time :) In reality, we're only leaving tomorrow from my perspective, since I'm scheduling this little sumthin' ahead of time.
Anyway, I'm another year older and I should hope so, wiser. I have a fantastic family, a truly great life and a certain wee wriggler ("fasolka" - "bean" as we fondly call her in Polish) that's eager to join us in April. Really, things rarely get any better than that :)

Ready to get sketchy??



I found the inspiration in this set of cards on Clearly Besotted blog. Not only I love the simple, stunning layout, but it inspired me to pull out my own Clearly Besotted set, Twinkle Toes. This little girl is so darn cute, isn't she??


Let me just say, I hope you'll have fun with it :)
I'm likely to catch up on commenting, once we're back home and rested, around the 9th. I can't wait to see your interpretations!

---------------------------------------------------
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, use the code SSC87.
- Feel free to share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every other Saturday (occasionally Sunday/Monday, if I'm running late), but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you're having a fantastic break away and making the most of the relaxing family time :) you should make the most of the sunshine, we only see it for maybe two days a year here in the uk! :)

    This card is so cute! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great sketch! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fun holiday!! This card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! I LOVE your card, it's stunning, hope you don't mind if I pin it (thank you so much for linking, it's appreciated)....would love some of that Australian heat here in the UK LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Chupa! Your card is stunning, really love the layout. I agree with Stephanie, we could really do with some of your Australian heat here at the moment !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a very happy birthday!!! Love your card! It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Chupa. Hope you have a fantastic time relaxing in the sun and away from your crafting. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome sketch & card, Chupa! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sketch really speaks to me.... can't seem to stop using it! (Although can't figure out why my most recent card linked today isn't showing up.) Beautiful sample, Iwona... love that sweet silhouette image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am late, but had to play along with this great sketch...
    here is mine
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/01/many-blessings.html

    hope you are well sweet Chupa!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012