Wednesday, 6 February 2013

10 minute craft dash #11

CASE Study post launches in under an hour, peeps! 

I did it again! Took part in another 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge, that is. Tee hee!



While the first time was intimidating, this time around I knew what to expect. Meaning - never underestimate the value of gathering ALL of the supplies you'll need beforehand!
I did just that...


Card scored, scraps of papers and stamps all in place... I was immediately reaching for the Grand Calibur plates and getting on with the die cutting, after the clock started ticking. 
Even though, I still barely made it in under 10 minutes. Sigh. How do you guys do it?? lol


Want to see what I made?


The die is a Simon Says Stamp exclusive, called String Of Hearts. The DP comes from a Glitz Design Yours Truly paper pad. Lastly, the Hero Arts stamp belongs to the Year Round Sentiments set.
Whew! I need some camomile tea right about now:)

11 comments:

  1. Oh, Chupa, I LOVE it! This is so simple and graphic, and so striking. It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty and sweet - just like you! I could never make a card in 10 minutes, I don't know how you do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is racing just thinking about making a card in 10 minutes!! Now that's a challenge!! Your card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I barely make it in under 10 minutes either - have to be uber-organised LOL! LOVE your card Chupa!
    So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! love that heart banner die!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love that heart banner die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simplicity of the card, also the colours. Very well done!
    Thanks so much for playing along 10 min craft dash with us. We hope you join us again..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic CAS card, love that heart die too, it has gone on my wish list now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh, love this!! The ombre and the airmail make it so fun and trendy (heck, you've even got the banners!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sensational, Chupa! No wonder you won a shoutout from Paulina for it ~ congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012