Friday, 22 February 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #12, the time breaker!

I'm taking part in special Birthday Blog Hop right now, I'd be delighted if you checked out that post as well!!
Click HERE or scroll down to access it. Thank you :)

I might have fallen under the spell of Paulina's 10 Minute Craft Dash challenges. It's my third time around and so far most fun filled. It's the craziest thing, trying to fit under such ridiculously small time with something worth showing, and it took me a long time to convince myself to join the first time. Perhaps it's because this is such a different task to what we're given a challenge; while the others are usually a no-stress and all-fun experience, this one is giving me the adrenaline rush uncommon in my crafty dealings. And it feels good, baby!



Anyhoo... I assembled all my supplies, along with a pre-scored card, as per usual. True to my nature, I decided to combine stamps from three different manufacturers. I'm such a rebel... lol


Going for a one layer is the safest option when tight on time, I don't fully trust myself on swishing the craft knife around in haste.


Simple stamping, only carefully arranged (well, as careful one can be with the clock ticking away).
The stamps are from PTI (Polka Dot Basics),  Penny Black (Breezy - the fern & Winter Berries - woodblock), Simon Says Stamp (You, sentiment).


Now, for the fun part... here's my time! Might I add, once I discovered that I'm well ahead, I even fit putting most of my supplies away in this time. Pretty darn happy :)


Hope it tickles :)

15 comments:

  1. Your time makes me dizzy, your card makes me giddy! Hey look that rhymes! ;-)

    Beautiful card darling girl - I don't know how you came up with something so perfect in under 6 minutes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearing that you have "fallen under the spell" of my challenge was such a delight to read. Since your Craft Dash cards, along with your other creations (of course), is always such a joy. You are a crafting superstar!

    This card is perfect. I love that you were a "rebel" and mixed together three different manufacturers- a girl after my own heart! You used the colors beautifully.

    Thanks for joining in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, sweet Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply fabulous! This beauty is a one-layer wonder, Girlie! Amazing that you did it in such a short amount of time too!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on fire, this is an amazing card for 5 minutes! I love Paulina's challenge-they really make you think on what you are going to do and execute it the first go around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this, Chupa! I don't think a 10 minute card is ever going to occur in my lifetime LOL (unless I case a card).

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing, Iwona! Love the way you create stamping! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, great job finishing it in 5 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, Chupa, this is SO stunning! I love the stamped layers, why do I never try this?

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUCH a beautiful card - one of those that just made me say WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME card! LOVE it!Thanks so much playing along 10 min craft dash! Do join us again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations for the win from 10 Minute Craft Dash, Chupa, for your superb card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012