Thursday, 14 February 2013

CASE Study Challenge #128

Another quick post today, sorry folks! The craft sale that I'm having on FB is doing brilliantly, but eating up all my spare time!
It's time for a new challenge at the CASE Study blog, and as we know the super fabulous Teri Anderson is our Muse. Here's the card of hers that we're tackling this week:


Talk about a serious punch of colour! That, plus the patterns inspired me to create this:


I started with the PTI Rustic Cream cardstock, and October Afternoon flower / Waltzingmouse grid stamps that I stamped in Memento Cantaloupe and Teal Zeal respectively.
Across the center, runs a couple of washi tapes and a scrap of Crate Paper DP. The cluster has been assembled with the aid of Glitz Design label sticker, Glitzer, epoxy word & tulle, Cosmo Cricket word sticker and a couple of die cuts (Memory Box Chloe Stem, Poppy Stamps Gentle Leaf).
I sprinkled lightly some Saffron Glimmer Glaze (Tattered Angels), over the grid.



Click on the links below, for more inspiration from our Team, Muse & Guest Designer!

Teri Anderson - February Muse
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Sylvia Blum - February Guest Designer

The challenge details, as well as the Inlinkz list to link up your entry, can be found on the CASE Study blog. It's another sponsored challenge :)

4 comments:

  1. Um, okay. So Terri's card is beautiful. But yours? Yours stops traffic!! Oh my God, it is so so stunning. The colours, the layers, the extra little delightful surprises of elements... love at first sight!!! And many sights after that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with the comment above - I couldn't have put it better myself! Your card is AMAZING!!! And awe inspiring! It makes my eyes and this grey, rainy day much happier! :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahh...Taheerah and Sian make me smile!! Love it!! The fern/fern die cut, chole stem, tulle, patterns...colors.. etc... make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh WOW! SO SO gorgeous!!I just read Taheerah's comment, and I agree 100%! not sure what to add more...I love it when you add layers and elements! but then, I like all your styles! you are super talented :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012