Thursday, 21 February 2013

CASE Study Challenge #129

Happy (almost) Friday! I'm waiting for the weekend ever so impatiently, it's been a looong and exhausting week. I seem to fit thrice as much as I normally do in my day, and I can only wonder why these things always happen to me when I'm pregnant. LOL!
OK I know, it's a classic nesting thing, right? Last time I did a complete house makeover, while in the second trimester, and I was running around with a mad look look on my face, and a paint roller/screwdriver/cleaning agent in my hands. Right now I settled down for making myself a craft room and running a craft sale. Relaxation is overrated :p

Thursday as you know, means another CASE Study challenge, and with it comes a new piece of goodness from Teri Anderson. Lookie!


Gorgeous colours that pack a punch, I knew I was going in this direction but I didn't have any particular idea about my card, until I thumbed through the box of scraps and discovered the pieces of cardstock cut with Rainbow Die-Namics, left from some long-forgotten project :)


I added the sentiment from Apothecary Labels (Simon Says Stamp), stamping the ribbon part once more on yellow CS and cutting out. The curvature of the sentiment completes the rainbow perfectly :)

Click on the links below, for more inspiration from our Team, Muse & Guest Designer!

Teri Anderson - February Muse
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Sylvia Blum - February Guest Designer

The challenge details, as well as the Inlinkz list to link up your entry, can be found on the CASE Study blog

3 comments:

  1. RAINBOWS!!!! I adore this....like, LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Chupa!! Love the clean lines and flawless design of this! Just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012