Saturday, 9 February 2013

Jay Gee's Nook - Belated birthday card

Happy weekend, everyone!! Any fabulous plans?? Unfortunately, hubby might be working this weekend so I'm not sure how much fun we will have without him around...
A new post is up on the Jay Gee's Nook blog today, and I'm sharing another card - this time with the
Surprise stamp set from Lil' Inker Designs.
I absolutely love the retro vibe of the designs in the Sugar Kissed Cottage line! I remember learning from my first school books, which had the same sort of images in them - colouring these cuties is a sentimental ride for me!


I used this lovely sketch from Cardabilities, for my inspiration:


Hop on over to the Jay Gee's Nook blog to learn more about what I used. Be sweet :)

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the cheerful vintage image. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and pretty Chupa! I love all the layers and the pops of colour everywhere!

    Oh and I forgive you for forgetting my birthday, lol! ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layers and layers of lovliness - I just love the vintage image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image, layers, and colors!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Gorgeous card, love the colors and great take on the sketch... thanks for joining us at Cardabilities ... SK :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012