Saturday, 23 February 2013

Jay Gee's Nook - Double the surprise!

Hulloooo! I hope your weekend is just fine, and if you're just starting it - enjoy! Ours is madness... antenatal visit, shopping, IKEA trip and arranging my new craft room (don't mind that part, lol!). I'm going to look like a zombie by the nd of it I'm sure, but hopefully a very happy one :)

It's time for a new creation for Jay Gee's Nook blog, and today I'm sharing a sweet little "just because" gift for a friend.
It started with a glassine bag, decorated with Teresa Collins Memories paper & a journaling tag (different line) , Kaisercraft blooms, twill ribbon, October Afternoon tin pin & a die cut label (Spellbinders Labels Five die).


The sentiment comes from My Favorite Things Just My Type die & stamp set, which I used more extensively on the matching tag, that you can find inside the bag.
More Teresa Collins paper here, some washi tape, a little die cut star from MME, Ocean baker's twine... the typewriter die cut from SU! cardstock and stamped with Hero Arts Soft Granite ink. 




The hearts come from a different stamp set.
Hop on over to the Jay Gee's Nook blog for continuous inspiration from the Team, product reviews and more! Glad you stopped by today :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Chupa - you amaze me on each and every little detail - color, placement, desing, etc.
    You have quite the eye my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always astounds me how you know how and what to layer with such ease! I wish I could be like you!! Beautiful tag and decorated bag - I bet your friend loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cool tag and glassine bag. Love the papers and the typewriter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012