Saturday, 2 February 2013

Jay Gee's Nook - Smile, beautiful!

Hello, friends! I have a happy-happy card to share on the Jay Gee's Nook blog today.
I used the fun and cute Doodle Flowers set from Jane's Doodles, along with some goodies from October Afternoon and Glitz Design.
I coloured the flowers with Copics and used a white gel pen to create patterns. 


The doily is a Cheery Lynn French Pastry die. Can you see the sequins? I see them getting quite popular these days, perhaps a new trend emerging??

My inspiration was this lovely Tuesday Trigger: Happy Birthday to You! I hope your mom had a good one, Cath! xx


Thanks for taking a peek :)

10 comments:

  1. This cards feels so fun and happy with all its bright colours and doodle flower :) loving the doily die too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is like sunshine on a cloudy day! So bright and warm and happy and fun! I just love it so much!! I have started seeing sequins in a few places now too, think this will be a trend I will enjoy and have to incorporate, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! what a gorgeous take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the colours and eclectic image - LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!! And oh so perfect for the Tuesday Trigger!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! What cute accents.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012