Saturday, 16 February 2013

Jay Gee's Nook - A wonderful friend

I'm back with another card for Jay Gee's Nook blog today!
I was playing with come die cutting - I combined Chloe Stem and Perched Reedbird from Memory Box, with the sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp "You" stamp set.
I used negative die cutting for the flowers, and I adhered some glitter cardstock (Core'dinations) behind the panel. Yay, sparkle on, little card! :)


Bracket Edge Duo Die-Namics, were used to die cut a decorative edge in the panel. I was so stoked to see that die, I've been looking high and low for a simple and classy shape like this.

Hop on over to the Jay Gee's Nook blog for continuous inspiration from the Team, product reviews and more! If you happened to miss it, we also had a group post for Valentine's Day, jam packed with lovey-dovey paper goodness :)

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely...such a special card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little phrase 'Yay, sparkle on, little card!' made me totally smile and giggle!! You are so awesome. :-)

    Love this graphic card Chupa. The negative die cut works so well and I love the little pops of red from the bird and companion sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it on FB and loving it all over again here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect to the last detail! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stopped me in my tracks on FB - so much so that I've since purchased that birdie die. Thanks for the enabling, girlie! *wink*
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012