Sunday, 24 February 2013

Old gold

Just a quick post today... I've been BUSY over the weekend making myself comfortable in a new craft space, which I'm hoping to share the photos of with all of you lovely peeps soon :)
I had a quick 'good job reward' inky session tonight, and an affair with Tuesday Trigger: Set the Table.
Totally lovely piece of inspiration, but not quite as easy as I initially thought.


I'm digging the culinary theme and I've been meaning to get a nice, vintage stamp featuring knife & fork (especially fitting since I'd love to make a few custom cook books), but it's not happened as of yet and thus I went with the colours and an old world feel only.



I layered a piece of Teresa Collins paper on kraft cardstock (digging all of the new TC collections!!), stamped with PTI Damask Designs stamp and Memento Rich Cocoa ink (twice and inking partially), and did some layering on top of it. I used gold ribbon, paper doily spritzed with Marigold Glimmer Mist, burlap cut with Spellbinders Circles, label cut with WPlus9 die and stamped with Always & Forever stamps, Chloe Stem die cut and some flowers.

Hope you like it! xx

13 comments:

  1. Totally not what I was expecting at all!! Very different and a fascinating not-literal approach to the inspiration photo! The flower accent is stunning, love your layering (as always) and now I am totally crushing on that background patterned paper - you may have inspired me here!!

    As for whether I like this card: I don't - I *love* it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing! Love the colors, the layers, the textures! Wonderful again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card! TFS and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! It's amazing what you do with paper, flowers and stamps. It's simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a stunner!! Can't wait to see pics of your crafty space!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I think that's enough said! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love your take on the trigger along with all of those layers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Chupa! Congratulations on being a Trigger Target winner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Chupa! A great take on the TT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you did, the medallion, the flowers, beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012