Tuesday, 12 March 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #13

What a joyful evening! Firstly, because with any sort of luck, I'm facing the last hot night before the much needed cool off... I'm so over the summer heat!
(I'm well aware that most of you 'Northerners' may silently curse me right now...)
Secondly, it's been a super busy day and I didn't count on making it to the bloggie with anything at all. Well, guess what... I did! Love the post-a-day thingy and how keeps a steady flow of sumthin' that makes my mornings very special - YOUR comments! lol!
Please tell me it's a good form of selfishness... *wink*
The challenge I was eager to try and kept me entertained tonight, is 10 Minute Craft Dash #13. Once again I found out that the more I give it a try, the less stress there is involved, or perhaps turned into a good and productive form of adrenaline high.

Traditionally, I assembled all needed supplies including a pre-scored card. Here's the lot: WPlus9 Heartfelt Mix stamp set, Memento & Palette inks, My Mind's Eye patterned paper, Studio Calico chippies and scraps of cardstock.


Which in turn led me to this! Easy peasy - once I had the whole design put straight in my mind, that is. Which is perhaps the trickiest part of all, 'cause my brain doesn't like to think ahead much :)


The timing is not a revelation, but not too shabby either!


This time I also helped myself to a sketch, rs#54.


Thanks so much for checking out my little corner of the world today, I'll see you soon enough :)

15 comments:

  1. I still don't get how, in less than 10 minutes, you can create something that would still take me at least an hour to do. This rocks - I especially love the wood veneer birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! I love those little birds :) Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Under 10 minutes AND with stitching? Bravo Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with JJ- I can't believe you did the stitching (along with everything else) and had time to spare! It would take me 10 minutes to just thread the sewing machine needle....don't even get me started on how I would totally ruin the card in the process!

    I LOVE those bird wood veneers on the wire. Seriously, you need to pass along some of that creativity to me, my friend! :)

    Thank you for joining in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All in 10 minutes??? Excellent, and gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a superb card! Love the bright colours and those cute wood veneer birds.
    Thanks so much for joining us at 10 Min craft dash. We would love to see you join us in our future challenges as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the earthy colors and those cute birds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous Chupa - love your little birds & stitching detail :)
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash! Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! I am amazed you stitched this and still came in under 10 minutes! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute - I love those little wood birds!

    Thanks for playing along with us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your take on the challenges and thanks for sharing!! Have a Fabulous week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing card! And you did some stitching in 10 Minutes as well - WOW!
    Thanks for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - I hope we'll see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card, what a great blog !! WOW !
    Greetings from Germany Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012