Thursday, 7 March 2013

CASE Study Challenge #131

So... it comes again to this exciting time at CASE Study, where we introduce a new Muse to our Pantheon. It's easily one of the best 'jobs' I have, if you ask me... never gets old to be able to finally spill the beans!! Especially that I swear they get better and better with time... are you with me?? :)

I'm giddy to announce that our March Muse is none else but Julie Ebersole! As if you didn't guess that already from the sneaks... right??
It gets even better, check out this classic "Julie card" that we're serving you for this week's inspiration!


I wanted to try this technique for goodness knows how long. Always putting away and reaching for other means instead, perhaps being too skeered to try :)
I made the card in a postcard format - no folds, just white space to put down your message at the back. Savings on paper and possibly postage as well. I'm all for that kind of thing lately.


The stamps that I used, come from WPlus9 A Special Lady stamp set. I embossed them in white, on a piece of PTI Fine Linen CS, and coloured in with Copic markers. The border around the panel is done using Signo white ball pen.
There's more inspiration that contributed to this card. A FTL230 sketch, simplified even further. Plus, a Monday Mood Board #4 served by Dawn herself, which I finally had an opportunity to try!
I was inspired by the fresh Springy colours and floral motifs.

  

Click on the links below, for more inspiration. You know you want to :)

Julie Ebersole - March Muse
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Brandi Hall - March Guest Designer

Also, don't forget to visit CASE Study and play along with us!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, totally stunning interpretation! Love the graphic colouring and the actual placing of images is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Like the postcard idea too, I've done this with a few designs with the intention to mount them on to cards later...I may leave them as postcards now!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Love the postcard format. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers! I love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring just gets better and better - wow those daffodils are gorgeous and the shading is stunning Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/03/52-card-pickup-210.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card for this week's must, I was so excited that I played along this week for the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012