Saturday, 16 March 2013

Jay Gee's Nook - Blooming cup


Good day to you, crafty friends!
I'm chiming in with a new Jay Gee's Nook post, and it's a very cheerful and fun card, with lots of paper piecing. I used up a few scraps lying around for quite a while, always a joy when I get to it! I'm very conscious regarding my supplies and save most of my scraps to be used later. How long they sometimes have to wait for their 'second coming', is quite a different story... lol

These whimsy flowers come from a Doodle Flowers set by Jane's Doodles. I coloured the leaves with various Copic markers, and the flowers were paper pieced, cut out and popped up on foam dots.
The cup they're growing from, comes in turn from Mama Elephant's Cup of Wishes.


I stamped the dots border from the Mama Elephant set, in PTI Ocean Tides on aqua cardstock, and fitted in a few pink & lavender ones among the flowers. I'me pretty hyped with creating bokeh-like effects lately... :)
Twill ribbon banners fastened to the card, buttons and bling, add variety and finish the card.
Pop in to the Jay Gee's Nook blog for more from the Design Team :)

4 comments:

  1. очень красивая открыточка!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. Okay. Yes. This is probably my most favourite card of yours for a while. And that's saying something. Excuse the lack of exclamation points. I am just completely floored and stunned by it. Um. Wow.

    If this card is going nowhere then I want it. Seriously. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I love everything about this!! So whimsical and just super COOL!!
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun ,fun!! Love all the colors-teacup-and flowers!! Pure Chupa!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012