Sunday, 17 March 2013

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #92



How has your weekend been so far, crafty peeps? I've been working on something that some of you must be aware of already (Hello, email subscribers! Hello, FB friends!), I'll be moving to a self-hosted website soon! Namely WordPress. YAY! Good-bye Blogger... :)
More on it later, but fret not, I'll offer you enough time to find me at the new place, subscribe by the means of your choice, make yourself at home... I'm still polishing things up. I hope you'll like it :)

I've got a new sketch for you, and I won't keep you waiting any longer. I'm late already! Ouch.


The sketch was inspired by one of the cards in this post by Jill. I think I may use one more or so from that bunch, for the future inspiration - they're all brill!!
Here's my offering...


The papers come from MME's Miss Caroline collection. The tag is a Glitz Design sticker, and I put some alphas there, as well as a Kaisercraft rub-on. My favourite butterflies from Hero Arts Antique Engravings, were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Copics.
Plenty of washi tape here as well, mixed with a button and some enamel dots from MME.


Apart from the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World, I'm entering this card into Tuesday Trigger: Elegant Emerald. Love me some Trigger fun :)


---------------------------------------------------
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, use the code SSC92.
- Feel free to share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every other Saturday night (American EST time ~ or around mid-day Sunday Melbourne time), but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! These colours are just gorgeous and I love how much depth the papers give :) it sounds like you've been very busy behind the scenes as usual - I can't wait to see what comes from that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a delight to look at! So much interest no matter where you eye falls - those butterflies are so perfect, I love the strips of washi tape pulling those papers together, the sentiment panel is awesome (the diamonds - I take it that's your rub-on? It's so awesome) - and as I was studying it I could totally see the Trigger in there too! Amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and dainty card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the trigger. Love the black touches, and also a fan of your detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chupa! Thanks also for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa, your card is gorgeous. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! I know I've said it before but, I feel the need to say it again....LOVE how you combine colors and elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, but I used your #101 sketch, but somehow it disappeared but here is my link:http://elephantfairies.blogspot.com/2013/07/weddinganniversary-card.html, just for you to visit.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors you use, and I love butterflies! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012