Thursday, 7 March 2013

WMS March Release Previews - Day 3

Another post launched earlier today, for CASE Study. I'd love you to check it out as well! Please scroll down or click HERE. Many thanks!

We're nearing the end of Previews of the Waltzingmouse Stamps March Release, but goodness knows Claire saved the best for last!! Today I'm showing you artwork, made with the fantastic set called Folk Art Medallion. I had so much fun trying a few different looks with it, and I barely scratched the surface of what it's capable of! Just wait and see all three sets tomorrow, did I mention that they coordinate beautifully?? Yep. It's that good :)

First up, I wanted to show you a couple of folk-art inspired tags. See also HERE for the direct inspiration for the tag you see on the left.
I combined bits & pieces from the set, adding a stamp or two from A Good Egg, and I got myself both a stunning wreath, and a vintage kitchen tile inspired motif. Seriously, these stamps make me so happy! Can you imagine all the colour combinations that you can pull off with these?



 I'm entering these tags into Tuesday Trigger: Pattern Play, and CFC92, which asks for a stamped background.




Of course, there will be cutting files available for the Folk Art Medallion as well, and I used them with my Silhouette, to create a dimensional look on the card below:


The stripey paper above the ribbon (PTI Fine Linen) is from My Mind's Eye, and the polka dots are stamped with an Off Beat Backgrounds stamp.I added some bling too, which is a piece of a Want2Scrap Fancy That! border.
All inks that I used, are from PTI. My first order of these came in the mail just two days ago, and I can't say enough good things about them. I've been on a quest to find the perfect inks, and they come as close to perfection as as it gets. Needless to say, that I'll be getting more ASAP... :)



The full list of blogs participating in today's previews, can be found below.

Anya Schrier
Becca Feeken
Belinda Chang Langner
Clare Buswell
Edna Morrisedie
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
 Jen Cuthbertson
Jennifer Holmes
Julia Aston
Karin Åkesdotter
Kelly Schirmer
Kim Duran
Laurie Schmidlin
Lynn Mercurio
Renee Lynch
Sandie Dunne
Sarah Martina Parker
Teresa Kline
Tosha Leyendekker
Claire Brennan

Hope you'll tune up for the Blog Waltz tomorrow! I can't wait to show you more of the stamped goodness :)

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags and GORGEOUS card!!! oh my word... I sooooo adore this card! It's just perfect in every way!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards and sweet little tags, I love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with these, you worked a charm with these Chupa! They are stunning and exactly the sort of thing I would love to make, I will be casing these! your CAS good egg samples are to die for, so perfectly fresh and I loved the little flowerlet that you made with the bits and bobs from the mini label! Stunning! thanking my lucky stars that you could join us on the DT!! hugs to you mssy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and stampings on your beautiful tags Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combos, Chupa! These are beautiful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely breathtaking samples from you today! I will definitely be getting this set - your designs with it are perfect! So glad to see the PTI inks worked out for you, and goodness me your tags are perfect for the Trigger!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little tags with the fabulous backgrounds - great colours! And the card with the cut file flowers is just super! Love the jewelled flourish too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects; love the tags! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tags and card and a fabulous take on the Trigger and challenge. The backgrounds you created are a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness Chupa, You are a stamping queen...for real! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you used this set!! Tags and card are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! stunning work as always, Chupa!! love love them all! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woweee - totally speechless.....not really, just struggling to put my reaction into words.
    BEAUTIFUL :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tags and cards are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The background is beautiful! thanks so much for joining us as cas-ual fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that's one special set of stamps. Love the Easter tag, Chupa! I could see spending a lot of one-on-one time with this set : ) The polka-dotted background on your Thanks card is such a good choice to highlight your flowers. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your projects are so pretty and colorful. Great way to use the set.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so fabulous and I love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally sweet tags! Love your beautiful color pallete in all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012